You'd think with all the times I've done this I would've gotten used to it huh? Here we are though back from an extremely long hiatus with blogging after my last blog's sudden stop in 2018!
Just a quick intro is in order because it's only right that you introduce yourself especially when you enter a new or rather familiar place so let's get that out of the way 🙏
I'm Doby From The Replays, a content creator, gamer, streamer, internet funny person and with my reintegration into the blogging space, ✨ freelance writer ✨
I'm Doby From The Replays, a content creator, gamer, streamer, internet funny person and with my reintegration into the blogging space, ✨ freelance writer ✨
I'll be updating this blog from time to time with some of my thoughts on movies, events, games and anything under the sun that catches my fancy so if you're enjoying what I do so far, I hope you could stick around for the ride!
I also have some socials where you could reach out to me and if you're interested in hiring me for a writing gig or even content creation gig or two, please don't hesitate to slide into my DMs 👉👈
I also have some socials where you could reach out to me and if you're interested in hiring me for a writing gig or even content creation gig or two, please don't hesitate to slide into my DMs 👉👈
Email: workwithdoby@gmail.com
Check out my portfolio where you could hire me from time to time HERE!
What if placeholder 👀
I also stream on Twitch from time to time!
0 Comments